Skip

Introduce yourself

Post has published by Ember

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Strunter 11 months ago.

• Keymaster

Have you just joined the community and are looking for friends? This forum is dedicated for you to introduce yourself and let others know what you’re all about. Find new friends in the community and establish a name for yourself.

• Participant

I am the dan. No its not my real name. I am a phat lazy american. Muwahahaha. I am not very computer savey. You savey? But i do like rpg style games

• Keymaster

I will start :p

My name is Ember and I’m the one behind the site and the future game of Kataria. I want to create a fun game that everyone can enjoy and get involved with.
    I really hope that I can succeed and create a friendly community. There are so many games where you hear nothing from the people behind it and the game goes rogue. Here, I want to create strong bonds with the players and actually listen to what they have to say.

• Participant

i am zink and thats not my name but its josiah and i am a student at an american school that is fun. i am a odd person with ADD/ADHD so if i act odd pleas send help because i was told i was not normal.

• Keymaster

I think you’ll fit in perfectly :p

• Participant

Hello, my name is Joel, a. k. a. Kliktu! I’m an extreme Power Gamer who likes to test out the endgame meta of different games, and I’m also quite good at finding exploits that I immediately report to the devs! I’m looking forward to helping out with testing Kataria! 😀

• Keymaster

Hey Kliktu,

Thanks for joining us! When the game is ready for some testers to take a look at, we’ll be sure to bare you in mind!
      I’m sure you’ll fit in well with our community 😀

• Participant

Hiiii I’m Willow!!! I love cats <3

• Keymaster

And I love you! ;p

• Participant

Hi Im Nekophreak (John)

• Keymaster

*boops*

• Participant

Hey there people. A pixel artist here with interest in games with such great 2D graphics hence I am here. Love gaming, photography and obviously drawing a lot. Would love seeing the progress in this game and all the great people with it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.